Monday, July 7, 2014

Thirty by Thirty

Hey there!

I hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July weekend! We definitely had a great one. Be expecting a post with some pictures once I get them loaded to my computer!

A "thing" that I've heard a lot about is a "30 by 30" list, so I thought "why not?!" No reason to wait to have a bucket list, might as well make some lists to accomplish by my next "milestone" age. I started this list at the beginning of March 2014, so some have already been accomplished (hence the cross through). I will post about some of the stuff that I've crossed off thus far and will post updates as I check things off!

Update: Items highlighted in aqua are COMPLETE! Woo hoo!
  1. Go skydiving
  2. Run a 1/2 marathon
  3. Be a mom
  4. Donate hair to Locks of Lovert
  5. Read 20 new books each year
  6. Host a holiday meal
  7. Pay off as much debt as we can - I have an exact number written down for a goal, but I hope to completely surpass that!
  8. Pass the CPA exam
  9. See New York City at Christmas
  10. Go to a Texans and/or Cowboys game
  11. Get promoted
  12. Go on a spontaneous weekend getaway
  13. Get a puppy (and train it too!)
  14. Visit 3 cities that I've never been to- Atlanta, Birmingham, Ocho Rios (in Jamaica!)
  15. Obtain my concealed carry license
  16. Go to a Cubs game
  17. Meet someone famous
  18. Go for a run in Central Park and on the beach in Santa Monica
  19. Ride in a hot air balloon
  20. Be a member of a studio audience
  21. Plant a tree and watch it grow (which means keep it alive!)
  22. Grow a garden and eat the produce
  23. Eat in a food challenge
  24. Take a cake decorating class
  25. Really surprise someone
  26. Paint an original piece of art
  27. Lose 50 pounds (I'll let you know when I hit that one - I'm not telling you how much I weigh right now!)
  28. Visit Disneyland
  29. Volunteer with an organization that means something to me
  30. Plan & host a party (One where you would send an invitation - Shower, B-day Party, etc)
I'll keep you updated as things get accomplished :) Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *