Wednesday, July 16, 2014

18. Part 1 - Go for a Run in Central Park

Hey y'all!

So this is only about half of #18 on my 30 by 30 list, but seeing as both locations are on opposite sides of the country, it's reasonable there would be a lag between completing the two right? After going to New Jersey for my brother's graduation, I got to go visit one of my best friends, Ellen, in New York.

We had many adventures for the few days I was in town - we ate lobster rolls at Chelsea Market (YUM), saw Les Miserables on Broadway, saw Much Ado About Nothing as part of Shakespeare in the Park, and visited the famous Coney Island. While Ellen was at work, I had some time to cross an item off of my "30 by 30" list. I got to go running in Central Park!

I've visited Central Park twice before and and on this trip got to visit two more times (once to run and once for Much Ado about Nothing). If I had to choose a park to live in, this would be it, no joke. The sky was really that blue that day too.




 Besthelda Fountain
 The boathouse





I definitely didn't run 10 miles or anything, but I got a good workout in. Here's to crossing off (half) of another item on the list!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *