Monday, August 25, 2014

This Crazy Oil Thing

Hey y'all!

So Ryan and I have quite a few ailments that we are constantly taking medicine for. The biggest issue is that Ryan has a lot of trouble falling asleep, so NyQuil is too much a part of our lives. I get headaches often (we're talking migraine, sinus, and tension headaches people) and am constantly taking medication for this. We both have seasonal allergies and take allergy pills often (i.e. almost daily). THAT TERRIFIES ME! 

Not only are we putting non-natural medications in our bodies, we are spending SO MUCH MONEY on them. A few people I follow on Facebook and in the blogosphere have been posting a lot about Young Living Essential Oils. At first, I was like "yeah, this is another fad that will go away in a couple of months."


But then I read about a mom who got all three of her very young children to sleep through the night with a sleepy cream made with essential oils. Hmm.... if it works on kids, would it work on my husband?

Then I read another story about a woman with migraines and peppermint took away her pain. Hmmm....if it will make a migraine go away, this stuff must be pure gold. If I get a full fledged migraine, I'm in a cold, dark room sleeping for hours on end. Could this stuff really put a stop to that?

And THEN I read about a family who has a daughter with severe asthma and allergy problems. A roller with an allergy trio has taken this little girl off of all of her medications. Could I stop relying on that little pink pill to get me through a day without being in a fog?


So I decide to give this thing a shot. If even one of these things can help Ryan and me, I will be beyond thrilled. Based on the many stories I have read though, I'm really counting on all three! If you're at all interested in hearing what essential oils are all about - shoot me a message here, by e-mail or on Facebook, send me a text, or call me. I can point to you tons of blogs and facts that might be able to help your family out! 

If you're on the edge (like I was) and want to try a sample of something, let me know that too. Sometimes, you have to see it to believe it and I'm more than happy to give a "show and tell." If you decide to make that plunge to purchase a kit, or even want to just purchase a couple of oils for a particular purpose, let me know!

Can't wait to share what I think when I get my kit this week!

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *