Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hi, I'm Cash Bradley!

Hey y'all!

My name is Cash and as of yesterday, I'm ten weeks old!

I've been living with my mom and dad for a little over two weeks and I've learned a LOT in that little amount of time. I love them as much as they love me. I love cuddling with my mommy and I want to be by her ALL of the time.


I've only had a few accidents inside, but honestly, they were mom and dad's fault! I was sitting by the door, but they just didn't see me. I know I'm supposed to go outside and only go when they don't see me at the door (maybe I should learn to ring a bell or bark once to tell them that I need them?). When they say "outside," I know exactly where to go and what to do.


I went to the vet for the first time in Oklahoma a week ago. They all loved me and I took a short little nap while waiting on the nice doctor. There were lots of new friends to meet there and I loved them all. I especially loved the car ride! Even when I took my shots, I just kissed and loved on the doctor.

This is me at the vet - I just wanted to hang out!
Last week I figured out this whole "crate" training thing. They say "crate," I run in and lay down, and I get a treat! Super easy, do they know that I'd probably do it without the treat? I love my crate so much that I go in it a lot or stay in it when the door is open just because I have lots of blankets in there and mom and dad can't get me to come out if I'm sleepy.


We've been going on short walks. Mom says that one day I will get to go running with her! I LOVE running. I just need to work on the whole "going in a straight line" thing.  Even when the leash is short, I try to walk in between mom's legs.

I weigh TWENTY pounds already! (that's almost 10 pounds in three weeks!)


PS - My mom takes SO many pictures of me, it's embarrassing. Be prepared, she is going to share a ton more.

I think it's time to do some cuddling. I'll talk to you soon!

Until next time,

Cash &

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *