Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween!

Hey y'all! 

Halloween is in my top three holidays to celebrate (and decorate for)! This is our first year to be in the house for Halloween, so it was fun to decorate. Unfortunately, we had a total of 6 trick-or-treaters and three came specifically to see us (not from our neighborhood). SOOOOOOOOO disappointing. We easily had candy for 50-100 kids! I guess the trunk-or-treat events are easier for parents, but when I was growing up, we probably walked like 4 miles (at least) on Halloween night collecting candy.

At work on Friday, we were invited to bring our families to trick-or-treat in the office. There were SO many cute little outfits! Most of my coworkers dressed up too. I may be in my late 20s, but I don't think one is EVER too old to be a Disney Princess (I think some of my coworkers agree!).

Here are a few pictures of our decorations at our house, my costume, and Cash's costume!

 Loved decorating the front porch. Next year we will add even more to it (fog machine is on my wish list!)
Cinderella, Snow White, Belle and Elsa! Ps - I made that tutu in about 30 minutes
Cash wasn't a huge fan of his costume (he is roaring at us in the picture on the right), so Ryan and I just had to try it on for ourselves.

Does your family have any Halloween traditions? This week is another crazy one. I have another CPA test next Saturday, so send lots of positive thoughts and prayers my way if you have the time. Back to studying I go! Hope y'all have a good week!

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *