Saturday, November 15, 2014

Cash Bradley - 5 Month Update

Hey y'all! 

Cash here! Yesterday I turned five months old, so I thought I would just check in and say hi! It's been a while since I introduced myself here.

Since I posted last, I have gotten a LOT bigger. I weigh 54 pounds (that's 34 pounds more than when we posted last...yeah, I really like puppy food and I'm a growing boy!).

 This is me yesterday - I was enjoying a nice fire on a cold day!

I still like cuddling. Mom acts like I'm big and heavy or something. I don't get it. I expect her to hold me and cuddle me all the time. When she gets home, I still want her to pick me up....It's getting harder since I'm so big, but I love it! Also, if she sits on the floor, I sit in her lap no matter what.


I'm way bigger now. When I try to hug her, I kind of knock her over.

I really like these things too:

-Wood -Every time I go outside, I bring mom and dad a piece of wood. I don't know why they don't want me to bring it in the house though. 

-Playing fetch

-Swimming in ponds

-Riding on the four wheeler with dad

-Going running with mom




-Ice cubes (whenever I hear mom or dad get ice, I expect to get a piece. I'm insanely spoiled)

-Naps (do I need to explain more?)

 This is where I sleep when mom studies - right under her feet!
 Mom snuck me on her and dad's bed one day. It was AMAZING!


-Looking outside through the windows


-Car rides



I fit in the back seat way better than the front now. These pictures are over the last few months oldest on top. You can see how big I'm getting!

I got sick for the first time (and second and third). Mom and dad freaked out. I guess that's what first time parents do?  They cuddled me and made me feel so much better - then they made me take this picture:



Also, they dressed me up as a lion for Halloween. Really?!!? A LION?! I'm a dog, at least make me something cool like batdog. You can see the super embarrassing pictures HERE.

Now that that awesome Razorback game is over (WOO PIG SOOIE!!!), I do believe it's time to cuddle some more.

Until next time,

Cash &

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *