Sunday, November 23, 2014

Christmas Present Ideas - Favorite Things I Already Have

Hey y'all! 

With the holidays fast approaching, I thought I would share with you five things that I already own, but that I would put on my Christmas list in a heartbeat!

1. Erin Condren Life Planner - I'm on my SIXTH Life Planner! No matter how awesome technology is with syncing my phone and email calendars up, I really enjoy writing things down. This planner has a month-at-a-glance and each day is broken down into morning, day, and night. I love that because it makes it easier to look at what I have going on in my personal life and work life easily. It also comes with a ton of stickers and you can add personalized stickers as well. So that year we had 14 weddings to attend? Yeah, I could make 14 wedding stickers and however many shower stickers I wanted. If you click HERE you can get a $10 off coupon on your first order! Also, they send you awesome coupons after certain intervals of orders. After my 10th order from the site, they sent me a $50 coupon! It paid for my planner this year, isn't that awesome?!


2. Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit - If you haven't been following me about my journey with essential oils, you will have to check it out all of the posts HERE. Honestly, at first I just wanted a couple of oils to try, but I'm SO incredibly glad that I went for the starter kit. I literally don't go a week without using every single oil that came in the kit. Check out the picture below to see what all comes in the kit. Now is definitely the time to be buying a kit for Christmas :) I'll leave a comment below this post on how to sign up if you're interested. Feel free to ask me as many questions as you can come up with!



3. Brooks Running Shoes - If you're into running, I seriously have to recommend these shoes. I got mine at Fleet Feet Tulsa. They do a running/walking test to see what type of shoe your foot needs. I apparently have been wearing the wrong running shoe size for YEARS. (That was why my feet would fall asleep during a run!). The style I like the best is the Adrenaline. They are supportive, lightweight, and SUPER comfortable.


4. Lululemon Cool Racerback Tank Tops (or really, anything lululemon!) - As a tall person, I often wear tank tops to help elongate shirts that I wear. These tanks are long and ridiculously comfortable and soft. I wear them to workout by themselves, but I also wear them under shirts for work or on the weekends. They are fabulous for layering. I want one in every single color! You can pick yours up HERE.

5. Ray Ban Wayfayers - I wear these everywhere I go. They are great at protecting my eyes, but they look good and don't give me a headache after wearing them all day or get stuck in my hair when I push them on top of my head (where they often end up staying for the entire day). They have a TON of colors, but I personally like the classic black that you can find HERE.


I hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving week! It is going to be crazy busy for us, but I am SO looking forward to it. Tomorrow, we are taking Christmas card pictures (we definitely need a family pic with Cash!), I have a test Tuesday, and get to spend time with family and friends the rest of the week. My family is running in the Turkey Trot 5k on Thursday morning! If you're in Tulsa, you should join! There is also a one mile fun run that the whole family could participate in. My thought process is that if I get up and go run a 5k, I get to eat more turkey....what do you think?

Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. To get started, follow these steps:

    1. Head on over to the sign-up page - https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?site=US&sponsorid=2003429&enrollerid=2003429

    2. Select Sign up as: "Wholesale Member" (this will get you 24% off forever & always!)

    3. It should be done for you, but just to be safe, make sure that my member number is both the Sponsor ID & Enroller ID: 2003429

    4. Fill out your name, billing & shipping address, SSN, and contact info. (Your SSN will never be used unless you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, in which case they'd send you a 1099 as required by law at the end of the year. And never fear! If you don't decide to pursue the business end of YL, it will never be used.)

    5. Read and Check the Terms & Conditions 6. Create a username, password and pin. Write these down so you can quickly & easily access the site again!

    7. The fun part! Select your Premium Starter Kit! you will want the premium starter kit with bamboo diffuser.

    8. We recommend clicking "No, thank you." for Step 3. No need to sign up for Essential Rewards at this point!

    9. Enter your payment info.

    10. CHECK OUT! Be sure you get all the way to the confirmation page.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *