Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Christmas Wish List

Hey y'all!

WE ARE LESS THAN ONE MONTH AWAY FROM CHRISTMAS!!!!!! AHHH! My continuous loop of Christmas movies has officially begun! Literally, that will be about all I watch until Christmas. :) SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM! (Pleaseeeee tell me you know where that quote is from). I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping, which is AWESOME, considering last year I did 99% of our Christmas shopping the day after we got home from our honeymoon (December 22nd).

The other day I posted about items I already own, but would want if I didn't already have them HERE. Today, I'm going to post about items that are on my "Ultimate" wishlist! I know that there are a few items on this list that I am getting! YAY! (Yes, I know Christmas presents should be surprises, but this year, Ryan and I just talked about what we wanted so we both got what we REALLY wanted).

1. The Nest Thermostat - One of my friends told me about this thing. Basically, it's a smart thermostat. It learns from your habits! You can access it from your phone and can see your energy usage throughout the day, hour by hour. You can also have custom settings for each day of the week. On a basic thermostat, you typically have settings for "weekdays" and "weekends." The nest gives me options to optimize our energy usage and save some money (who doesn't like that?!). You can check it out HERE.
2. Silhouette Cameo -This thing is just so awesome. It's a die cutting machine, but you don't have to buy different cutters like you do with a cricut. It hooks up to your computer and you can make your own designs based on JPEG files and you can download different templates from their site. I would be able to make any decorations or invitations I would need for showers/parties and only have to buy scrapbook paper! I can also make the vinyl monograms which are so popular right now. Love it! Overstock has the best deal on these HERE.


3. These Tori Burch Boots....need I say more? GORGEOUS!


4.  Iphone 6 Plus - My phone just doesn't hold battery. It will die by 2:30 in the afternoon even if I'm not on it and all of my apps are closed. (Yes, I've turned off wifi, push notifications, etc). Too many updates for my old phone! I'm going for the plus, which is HUGE, but I think that's the direction phones are going, so I might as well jump on.


5. Garmin Forerunner 15 - I would love to have a GPS watch that also has a heart rate monitor. I have friends with this watch who love it! You can find it HERE for way less than anywhere else. I'm training to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon in February and often don't want to take my phone to track my runs, so this would be great to use!


I definitely don't NEED any of these items. Shoot, I don't NEED anything, I just have fun looking at new gadgets. :) What do y'all have on your "ultimate" wishlist? Be looking for my favorite gift items under $25 coming soon! 

Hope you have a great week!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *