Thursday, September 18, 2014

A little bit of happiness on this rainy day

Hey y'all!

I don't know about you, but rainy days make me sleepy and feeling very blah sometimes. I just don't have time for that dreariness to take over my day (and I'm sure y'all don't either!). So, I grabbed my oils put on some En-R-Gee, Lemon and a drop of Joy. If I didn't know it was raining, I would think that it's a sunny, perfect day outside! One of my coworkers basically told me I was kind of hyper too (which I am rarely "hyper" at work). I'm having an insanely energetic and productive day and thought I might share a little bit of the love with y'all!


I'm giving away a 5ml bottle of Joy (a $17 value!) to bring a little happiness to one of your days! Leave a comment telling me something that makes you happy and brings joy to your life and you will be entered to win! I will draw a winner tomorrow morning. I can't wait to read your comments!

Until next time,


3 comments:

  1. Lady Pool makes me happy! (Most of the time...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My puppies make me happy, and they love their Aunt Madalene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanging out with the little kids at church! Especially when the boys tell me they don't like girls...but they like me! haha! Oh and Sampson too :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *