Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's Fall Y'all!!

Hey y'all!

Happy October!! The last couple of weeks have been crazy and the next few are about to be even crazier (hence my lack of posts last week and the fewer number of posts to come this month)! I'm taking quite a few CPA exams in the next couples of months and have been studying like crazy! This is also paired with being busy at work. When you're super busy at work, do you ever just wonder where the days and weeks go?? Any positive thoughts and prayers are always appreciated.

I am SO excited that it's fall. I love the weather, the trees changing colors, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. I'm further north than normal this week for training for work and the weather is definitely "fall." Hoping that Tulsa feels more like this when I get home! I also love ALL fall smells. Thought I would share my three favorite things right now! 

First - cinnamon vanilla sugar scrub. I LOVE that this scrub is technically edible. I know EXACTLY what is going into it and am excited to add this to my shower regime. I will definitely be making this sometime this month!

I've already been using this soap like crazy in my house. As in, half a bottle in two weeks. I might just wash my hands 100 times because I like the smell...
Andddd my favorite - Starbucks caramel apple spice ! I don't drink caffeine and have never liked the taste of coffee, so the Pumpkin Spice Latte really isn't my cup of tea. I seriously look forward to the caramel apple spices coming back all year long!



Oh, and how can I forget FOOTBALL?! It's football season which means that games are on at our house more than anything else. Let's be honest, I watch my favorites, but Ryan watches them all (thank you fantasy football). With that, I must say WOO PIG SOOIE! Go Hogs, Go!


What are your favorite things about fall?
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *