Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Under $50

Hey y'all!

Yesterday I posted my holiday gift guide with gifts under $25 HERE! Today, I'm going to post my gift guide with gifts under $50. Here we go! 

1.  The Dreamer Henley Pajama - I LOVE pajama pants, but never seem to wear the tops that come with them. I love that this set comes with the flannel bottoms, but with a top that I would wear more often. These are currently on sale for $39.50 HERE. This is the pair that is on my Christmas list :)


2. Kate Spade Flask - I bought this for a friend as a bachelorette party gift, but it would also make a fun Christmas present! You can find it HERE for $40 and can get 25% off with the code WHATFUN! Kate Spade has a TON of cute gift ideas on their site, and with that 25% off code, you can't miss!

 
3. Columbia 1/2 zip fleece - I have one of these and I would wear it every single day if I could. You can find it HERE for $45. I love that it doesn't have the cinched bottom band like a lot of fleeces have AND it has sleeves that are long enough sleeves for my arms (WINNER!)! 


4. For your ridiculously organized friend/family member, I highly recommend OXO pop top containers. I am obsessed with ours! They are airtight and seal really well, so I don't have to worry about anything going stale. They also look really pretty in our pantry when filled. This set is $49.99 at Bed, Bath & Beyond, but you can use a 20% off coupon too!



5. Brookstone Perfect Drink - A good friend of ours has this and it is SO cool. Basically, you download an app and pick what beverage you would like to concoct, place a glass on the scale and it tells you how much of each mixer/liquor to add for the "perfect drink."

Hopefully this gave you a few fun ideas for Christmas gifts! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *